Mar 1, 2011

Frances Dell is on the Blog!

Hello blog-o-sphere! My name is Frances Dell. I am an aspiring writer/poet/photography. I am so thrilled to be bloging and posting my works here.

A little background stuff. My birthday is May 1, 1988. I just moved to New York so you will probably hear about that adventure. You can follow me at twitter @francesdell61. Contrary to popular belief 61 is my favorite number, I was not mistaken what my birthday is. I write mostly poems. They are reflections of the day I was having that day or what I was going through at that moment. People who read my stuff always has some speculation about the context. From the get go you all should know I am a lesbian. No speculation. Okay.

I am super excited to be writing here and super excited for all of you to read it.

No comments:

Post a Comment