Feb 11, 2011

Burning Desire

Burning Desire

I crept up to her house quite late at night
I peered through the window to a wonderful sight
I saw her undressing, getting ready for bed
I could even see the pillow crease as she rested her head.

When I knew she was sound in her sleep
I broke in through the window, my breathing was deep
I tip toed to her room, not intending any good
My desire for her, no-one understood

I’d tried to win it, I tried to win her heart
When she mocked me, it tore me apart
How fucking dare she humiliate me
I got down onto my knee.

I peeled back her bed cover
Down past her feet
She was sleeping so innocently,
I was in for a treat.

I reached up her night dress, her skin was smooth and soft
I felt her tenderness; it was just how I imagined
She began to move, I thought she was waking
I started to panic, my hands, they were shaking.

She awoke and let out a cry.
I didn’t want to beat her badly, I thought she might die
I grasped my hand over her mouth
And gagged her and grabbed down south.

She sobbed and moaned
But it made me feel alive
I took a deep breath
And counted to five.

She was lying there, helpless
I let my hand stray down below
There was an awkward silence
As moved my finger to and fro.

I pushed my fingers inside and out
It was warm and it was moist
My heart at this stage was racing
I was fully aware of what I was facing.

I knew I couldn’t let her live after this night
I unzipped my trousers and gripped her throat tight
I inserted myself in her, and began thrusting away
As if it were another day.

Her moan weakened, she was short of breath
She knew that she wasn’t far from death
She shouldn’t have rejected me
That’s clear for her to see.

Once I had finished I did not feel tired.
I pulled out a gun and just fuckin’ fired.

She lay there motionless
As I began to flee
I felt no shame
Maybe even some glee.

I knew it wouldn’t be long before I was caught
I was willing to pay
I didn’t see any other option to sleep with her
That was the only way.

I was caught running a block or two from her house.
I didn’t know where to run.
I knew I had to do something
‘Ah yes’ I still had my gun.

I whipped it out and opened fire
My punishment would be more than dyer.
I killed maybe two or three
Then got pinned up by a tree.

The officer was obviously new
He didn’t know how to tread.
He called me a sick pervert
Then shot me in the head…

June 09’

No comments:

Post a Comment